Please see the procedure in order to obtain the non-immigration ED visa as follows:
- Apply for a program with Silpakorn University
- Obtain letter of acceptance
Once you are accepted by SIlpakorn University, you will receive letter of acceptance which is one of all required documents for non-immigration ED visa with a Royal Thai Embassy or a Royal Thai Consulate – General.
- Apply for non-immigration ED visa at R a Royal Thai Embassy or a Royal Thai Consulate – General in your country.
Required documents, fees, other expenses, and timing will be according to requirements of each a Royal Thai Embassy or a Royal Thai Consulate – General, therefore, please check information through the link http://www.thaiembassy.org/main/ prior to your presence.
There will be the following documents required along with other documents;
1. Passport or travel document (must be valid not less than 6 months)
2. Letter of acceptance and other documents for university
3. A photo of your passport Photographs
4. Filled application form
5. Visa application fee
Once the non-immigration ED visa is granted, you are ready to enter Thailand.
Please make sure that your travelling schedule will be during the validity of the non-immigration ED visa.
In the event that you are in Thailand with a 60-day tourist visa, you are eligible to change the visa to non-immigration ED visa within the first 30 days of your visa. It is very important to note that your tourist visa must be valid at least 21 more days in any case. This means is not recommended.